I chose to study Japanese because I thought it would be interesting to learn a different East Asian language with a unique alphabet. I also like many of Japan's culture, especially its food and sake. Takoyaki and sushi are some of my favorite Japanese foods. I've visited different parts of Japan including Osaka, Kyoto and Fukuoka, and I really enjoyed exploring the country. I hope to learn more about Japan's culture by learning the language. In the first week, I found it challenging to write in letters that I have never written in before (Hiragana) as well as speaking in grammar that is very different from Latin-based languages. I hope to get used to it as the semester passes.
りょうこはすてきですね!I meant to say what a nice trip!
답글삭제いいですね。
답글삭제いいりょうこですね!ニューヨークからアムステルダムまでなんじかんかかりますか。
답글삭제いいりょこうですね!
답글삭제アムステルダムはとてもいいまちのようですね!
わたしもりょこうがすきなのでがいこくにいきたいです!
ニューヨークからアムステルダムまではとおかったですか?なんじかんかかりましたか?
Nice trip!
Amsterdam seems to be nice city!
I like to travel, so I want to go abroad!!
Was there fer from New York? How long did you take?
アムステルダム ですか?
답글삭제すごいですね。
いいですね。
답글삭제チョイさん、こんいちは。おげんきですか。じゃ、3じアフェへべんきょうにいきます。じゃまた。
답글삭제